The Hitman Episode1 The Hitman Episode1

Cool.

Pretty neat for a another old stick movie. However, the beretta slide part was pretty sleezy, and some of the gym art was sloppy.

It's pretty cool, still. I like how the sniper was created.

Madness- Confabulation Madness- Confabulation

405th review.

It wasn't the best Madness Day '08 submission, but it isn't the worst either. Some of the animation was pretty choppy, as well as the animation has a really choppy storyline to continue with it. But, the action was pretty hot in it.

Good job on the winning. I feel as if another submission deserves the victory, but it can't be changed. Good job on the winning, again...

Alienslushie responds:

I think you're review was useful...<3

Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3 Tony Hawks Pro Skater 3

The flash sucked.

But, you get a five, due to making a tribute flash for one of the greatest sports games out there!

Also, you could have animated their limbs or something too...

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

That was GRRRRREAT!

This is one of the best Madness tributes eva. The artwork of it was sorta weird, but it worked out. Especially with the music!

PSP Squirrels PSP Squirrels

Mah boi

dis pes iz wut all tru wrs stv for!

No, really. It was pretty cool, great anger humor, but what was exactly changed from the original to this redux anyways? All I noticed which was different is the background was changed from white to like, paperish.

Dawn of the Madness Dawn of the Madness

Dawn of teh Madness

This is the best Madness Day '08 submission I saw up to date.

It's pretty cool, despite that you overused the StarCraft Scourge sounds too much.
Also, some art was sloppy, but the zombie drawings were GREAT!

Good luck on the judging!

Madness Combat 8 Tweak Madness Combat 8 Tweak

Great!

Great humor in it, and defiantly some inside jokes!

Great job!

Madness Caramell Madness Caramell

I never expected that.

I just thought he was dancing randomly to the music, I never expected a rave shooting at that point.

8/10, 4/5 for you!

ErnestoGod responds:

X'D hehe thnx!

Madness Portal Short Madness Portal Short

Better then the trailer!

That's for sure!

It was pretty cool, seeing the guy going through all the guys, but then he gets owned by the old guy. xD

Full ratings for you.

Redness Precision Redness Precision

Radical!

Once again Nuva, you brang out another chapter of the Redness series, and it couldn't be better! Compared to the first episode, this one runs at a faster pace, and it went down pretty rad.

I loved the sniper bit, that was my favorite part. Catch you later!

Good luck on the Madness Day '08 judging results!